Sunday, January 9, 2011

Where is the love?

While on a 4-mile walk today I listened to my Ipod and scrolled to the Black Eyed Peas songs.  I selected "Where Is The Love?" and it made me reflect on my sad feelings about the shootings in Tucson yesterday.  What's wrong with the world, Momma?  When you hate, you are bound to get irate.  You gotta have love to set us straight.  Father, Father, Father, help us and give us some guidance from above.  Where is the love???  Let's practice what we preach!  If you never know truth - then you never know love. 
Where is the love??


I am an artist and I love to be creative and create beautiful things.  I show my love through sharing my creative self....so if you need some love...I will gladly share my artistic creations with you! 
We all need love and we gravitate to the love!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,
    All the love we have to give comes from God through us. Sometimes we block that love and choose to despise, hate, ignore, and a myriad of negative things. Sometimes our brains are mixed up or suffer from imbalances and illnesses and we cannot feel love or love ourselves and then we cannot give love.

    I am very saddened by what has happened. It seems more and more that is bad is happening or perhaps I am just becoming more aware. I cry inside for all the ramifications that this brutality is and will continue to cause. I pray to God for understanding and wisdom.

    "All things work for the good for those who believe." Perhaps the good that is sifting out of this tragedy is the turning to God of many Americans and peoples world wide. Perhaps it is also the turning to and reaching out to each other. We have a wonderful country. It is far from perfect. We all need to turn to our roots, the roots of the founding of this country, to moral values,to ethics, to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, to understanding our freedoms and to God to bring us to a place in this country of light and leadership, wisdom and love.

    Where is the love? In you, in me, in our neighbors. Sometimes it is buried. Let's dig.

    You asked.
    Love and hugs to you.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete