Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New and improved art studio!





Hey!!
Good Morning,
I've been too busy to blog!!?? What?? Yep! We had 3 sisters visit 2 weekends in a row and now they have gone back to their homes! Fun!
I went to IKEA and purchased the new art table and my daughter and son-in-law helped me put it together--thank you! The table is displayed in IKEA's showroom right outside the restaurant and it is 2 bookshelves together - on the side - with a glass tabletop, drawers, and cubes on legs. It is heavy! So I've been busy redesigning my space! I, also, purchased a new easel from Jerry's Artarama for my reward for getting my painting into the AWA National Exhibition! So I am sharing my news with my friends and I hope you enjoy the pics...If you want to come over and paint with me - just call me!!! For Fun!! Enjoy your day!
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karen--this is the very first time I have replied to a blog. Your studio looks great but much too neat. Have fun in it!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen...The art studio turned out amazing. What a great work space for you. I know you will continue to create and enjoy in your new space!!

    ReplyDelete