Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Where have I been??



Good Morning!! I've been busy with 2 AWA Exhibitions and collecting Merchant Awards for the award winners! I attended a Ted Nuttall Workshop last Saturday and started a portrait of my husband's nephew and new wife...it is progressing on my art table as I type this blog!


All is well and I am busy working at Ahwatukee Endodontics - as we lost one back-office gal and now I get to work a little more in the back cleaning instruments and my own tasks!


I enjoy rushing home to paint on various subjects--as I have a lot on my art table! Wayne returned his 2 large acrylic paintings for an updated look; Mike and Navrina's portrait; and I am painting small (4"x6") for the upcoming Festival of Lights event after Thanksgiving!


I am looking forward to Thursday nights' AWA Meeting and Demo and Friday night's AWA 2010 Fall Membership Awards Ceremony up in Fountain Hills and I hope to see all my friends there, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment