Friday, August 6, 2010

2nd day working on small works of art


Good morning! Wow, I had to clean up the table before I got started this morning. I taped down the papers with the dried backgrounds and started painting some new ones, too! I have begun adding fun and colorful effects on the small papers! I would image this project will keep me busy all weekend while the rain is in town....I should stay out of trouble then!
I did get some positive feedback on restarting the www.wmaag.com assignments as many members created wonderful paintings from the inspiring words of Betsy Dillard Stroud.
So who wants to pull the next 3 cards from their decks and send me the results.......?? I will post th new updated assignment!

1 comment:

  1. karen, Im excited about drawing the next assignment for WMAAG
    Here it is!!
    (they seem to be good ones!)
    Doors of Awareness #9
    Windows of Opportunity#11
    Circles of Growth#25
    Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete