Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More completed - framed art works


Good morning world!
I matted and framed 5 small works of art last night! My table is getting cleared off and I have just a few left to finish and a few still to start.
I want to get busy starting the newest assignment from www.wmaag.com site, too----I'm working up to that big assignment!
I received an email yesterday about applying for the upcoming "Festival of Lights" event and if these small works of art sell - I just might sign up again for the event. Most people browsing the FOL last November bought small items - last minute Christmas gifts...so ---we will see my small paintings sell soon... though I have to decide by August 31st.

3 comments:

  1. The yellow and red rock one is my favorite! The bottom rock looks like a heart. They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job..... I love the way these look in the frame.
    I CANT WAIT TO START THE ASSIGNMENT EITHER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Krista and Carole,
    I love the yellow and red rock one, too! I took the 5 small paintings to my Derma Health Appt and they kept all 5 and will help me sell them!
    I am looking forward to cleaning up my art table so I can begin the assignment for wmaag group!
    Thanks for your comments!!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete