Thursday, August 5, 2010

Small works of art

Hello to all,

Today I'm starting some small works of art!! I am enjoying my morning dabbling in watercolor and small pieces of paper! I'm typing this blog while the background paint drys! I'm thinking about starting up my blog about the progress of these small paintings...something to blog about...we all need something to connect us to each other, so blog back to me, too!!

So I will try to get something interesting going with these small works of art. Some of my facebook friends have been after me to attend the First Fridays and I'm trying to get some "inventory" created to go to this event monthly and see how things go.... Anyone ever attended First Fridays??

Write me back... does anyone want to start back up the www.WMAAG.com works of art site assignments???

Waiting to hear from you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment